lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
technoid
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Discount Cart Tires

I was shopping around for golf cart tires. I came across this site...http://www.golfcarttirestore.com/golf_cart_tires.htm. They had the lowest prices on tires that i could find. But when I called on the phone you only get an answer machine saying someone will call you back in 24hrs? They don't post a physical address. I did a BBB check on them and there is no info about them. Has anyone done business with them? How reliable are they? How are their tires?
technoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
flattoppro
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Discount Cart Tires

They would not deal with me because I live in Canada...

Wayne
flattoppro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
Rob91da
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Found their site too, been looking at it, but since I can find nothing online about them I decided to go elsewhere.
Rob91da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
LuauLounge
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ordered tires and wheels online yesterday, I will let you know the outcome.
LuauLounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
technoid
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
I was shopping around for golf cart tires. I came across this site...http://www.golfcarttirestore.com/golf_cart_tires.htm. They had the lowest prices on tires that i could find. But when I called on the phone you only get an answer machine saying someone will call you back in 24hrs? They don't post a physical address. I did a BBB check on them and there is no info about them. Has anyone done business with them? How reliable are they? How are their tires?
This company never called back. So they lost a customer. I went to http://parts.diversifiedgolfcars.com/. They answer phone calls and were very helpful.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
Triumph_Tech
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I've ordered from them several times and always been pleased but it is primarly a online operation. They will answer an email and will call you on the phone if there is a question on the order. They have given me a further discount as a repeat customer.
Triumph_Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #7
LuauLounge
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It all goes back to service and price.
If you want service, there is a cost for that.

If you are looking for someone to answer the phone, spend 20 minutes discussing the pros and cons for a package, then you hang up and shop for a better deal online with the information that you just got, with no service, you are on your own.. Also, the information you just got from me may not always be 100% correct. If you place an order with my company, I can always correct any issue that may arise, if you go somewhere else with the advise, you are on your own.

My favorite saying is "There is no free lunch."
LuauLounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #8
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
Operations like this cater to the "price shoppers" out there. If you know EXACTLY what you want, and they offer it, by all means take the plunge. But if you need advice, have questions, or need warranty service, please consider using a more "traditional" vendor.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #9
chuddly
Gone Wild

Yamaha

"Traditional" as in one that will lie straight to your face instead of one that will lie in an email right?

just messin around
chuddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #10
technoid
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuauLounge View Post
It all goes back to service and price.
If you want service, there is a cost for that.

If you are looking for someone to answer the phone, spend 20 minutes discussing the pros and cons for a package, then you hang up and shop for a better deal online with the information that you just got, with no service, you are on your own.. Also, the information you just got from me may not always be 100% correct. If you place an order with my company, I can always correct any issue that may arise, if you go somewhere else with the advise, you are on your own.

My favorite saying is "There is no free lunch."
I was ready to buy tires and rims. There is a thing called "courtesy to your customers". I was not looking for a free ride. I gave my name, phone number, and what I wanted to order right on the answer machine. I do not give my credit card info out over the internet. Thats why I call on the phone. How a company responds back to the little guy tells plenty. So someone else got my business.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha