lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
shanems
Not Yet Wild

Default Can't decide on which cart

Hello to all. I was hoping someone here can provide some direction as to what would be the better choice on purchasing a cart for hunting. I've got a friend wanting to sell a 2008 CC President Regen series, lifted, flip flop seat, gun rack, new tires,rims, stock controller and motor. It looks brand new but has 4X12v's and I see where others here don't like that config. He wants $3400 for it. I also found a 2009 CC Precident, hydro camo body, windshield, lifted, new tires, rear flip seat, lights, gauges, mirrors for $4200. I believe the controller and motor are stock. This is the listing for the third one I'm looking at.
Ezgo TXT lifted, 08 batteries. Setup for hunting with low end torque but not speed. D&D 8 low horsepower motor 650amp alltrax controller, heavy gauge wiring, over sized solenoid, lift kit, extended mud flaps back seat, brush guard, windshield, gun rack, carlisle stricker tires and rims for $3200. I have yet another friend willing to sell a 2005 Yamaha UMAX for $900. He just put brand new interstate batteries in it to find out the motor and or controller is shot. Thanks for any help.
shanems is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
shanems
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Can't decide on which cart

I might should've mentioned the place I hunt is mostly flat but we do have a few hills. I'm leaning towards the 09 Precedent and the Ezgo with upgraded controller and motor. On the other hand I'm not sure if I'd be better off with the Umax for $900 and building it out with new parts.
shanems is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts