lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
bricklin
Not Yet Wild

Default electrial problem

I am helping a friend, on her par car #5fcle26a471000121 cart model#LE_4PE. # 1 problem is cart moves forward and reverse ok. # 2 she has no lights turn siginals horn etc {no 12 volt power at any fuses key on or off. } #3 When you turn something on, lights, turn ,horn the rear horn goes off. cart still moves fine?#4 She had someone put new batt in it and the controller has been changed at one time. This cart looks like brand new and she bought it brand new and there is no cut spliced wires out of the harness. I think that someone has hooked up one of the small wires to the battery wrong so that you are not getting 12 volts to anything, lights turn horn etc.. I did check with another par car and the batt look like the are installed right. #5 The small wires #8 and #24 are all hooked to the same terminal. I have checked the fuses/looked for power, looked under dash I see nothing wrong. Wires coming up to batt look to be in the right place, wires are short and can't go to too many places, to pick up the power. 12 volts Any suggestions Thanks
bricklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Default Re: electrial problem

WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
bricklin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: electrial problem

Where is the help, Trying to do a good deed for someone here. Problem should be simple to the experts. Did someone put a wire on the wrong terminal? Send wireing sys . thanks
bricklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
columbia par car, electric cart, wire diagram
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts