lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Dieselholic92
Not Yet Wild

Default Pargo overcharging?

I haven't introduced myself yet but I have an issue I need to sort out. I have a 36 volt Pargo that my grandpa and I fixed up, I'll post a picture later. Anyways it hasn't been used in the last couple years. Well I inherited it recently and put the key in it and away she went. I got it back to my shop, took all of the cables off, cleaned up the batteries and checked the fluid in them. Then I put new cables on it, and drove it around for a while just fine. I have an Ez-Go Textron charger with it that had been used for it in the past. I tried to plug it in tonight to charge it. First I plugged the charger into the golf cart and then into the outlet and it tripped the breaker right away. Then I plugged the charger into the wall and then plugged it into the cart and it started buzzing loud and showed that it was overcharging. I don't know how reliable the ampere gauge is on the charger, but I know it never sounded like that in the past. Is the charger shot?
Dieselholic92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts