lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
Kudaman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: OK I bought this cart yesterday

I think we need some pics!
Kudaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Here are the Pics- I can get it started and when I raised the idle it kept running pretty nice.

Do they and if they do, how can I install a tach on this new toy?

I want to find a service manual, I do not think the Choke system and the Vacuum Fuel pump are working up to snuff.

Can or should I install a low volume electric fuel Pump?

I have read that I should or could disconnect the governor? Please don't laugh too hard but How-I know when I moved the governor It really smoooooothed out

can I find a service manual, on the site? Maybe I haven't looked hard enough yet-
\
I got to tell you, the more the wife looks at this cart- the more she likes it- We went to our Son's home for his birthday and I heard her telling our daughter in law - telling her how cool this cart is and they could even drive this cart to town if they had to LOL

Also Please excuse my typing, I am an older retired Rugby player and played one too many games, and tended a little too much bar and had to ask a Patron or two, to leave the establishment, so my hand are kinda older than me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg club.jpg (64.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg duram.jpg (7.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0958 club.jpg (360.0 KB, 0 views)
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #13
crash test dummy

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car