lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #1
dkeith
Not Yet Wild

Default G29 Wetsounds Stealth 10 mount

I bought a 2014 G29 recently and have been customizing to shake the "fleet" off, lol.

FWIW, here's a pic so far.

Waiting on 3" Jake's wheel spacers for the rear and can't put the front together till I get it back from paint.

I have a Wetsounds Stealth 10 that I want to mount on the back roof braces facing forward. Question is how to mount it? I'm pretty handy and have great tools so I can fab a mount if I need to but was curious what others have done.

Any input or thoughts on the matter is appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-12-2016, 06:19 AM   #2
Bobthefish19
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: G29 Wetsounds Stealth 10 mount

Ur gonna go deaf if you mountbit facing you!!! I have the 6 brand new one and I mounted it facing me up top. I've heard of guys mounting it behind the driver up top facing back. Either way it'll sound amazing I love my 6, getting the sub next week!
Bobthefish19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #3
dkeith
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthefish19 View Post
Ur gonna go deaf if you mountbit facing you!!! I have the 6 brand new one and I mounted it facing me up top. I've heard of guys mounting it behind the driver up top facing back. Either way it'll sound amazing I love my 6, getting the sub next week!
Nice! I should have time to work on it this week. You have me thinking about where else it might fit. I guess we'll have to mock up a few different places.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #4
dkeith
Not Yet Wild

Finally got the cart done. Mounted the Wetsounds above and behind the head. Very solidly mounted. I guess I'm used to my wb boat stereo, while the WS bar is nice, it doesn't blow me outta my seat or anything. I guess what did I expect from a bunch of little speakers..

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM   #5
Schooner
Getting Wild

I know this is ancient post.. but what brackets did you use/ how did you mount it?
Schooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:03 PM   #6
Luke Duke
Getting Wild

I've used this bracket on 2 different Precedents and it works well.

https://diygolfcart.com/golf-cart-un...-applications/
Luke Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha