lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
pandmautocare
Getting Wild

Default atv\ fishing rack mock up

Mounted arb rack on the front.....gonna weld in some rod holders for surf fishing on the beach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0120171033a.jpg (179.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 0120171033b.jpg (193.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 0120171033.jpg (232.6 KB, 0 views)
pandmautocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
BigShowDuramax
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: atv\ fishing rack mock up

that's very cool. I am wanting to do something similar too. Did you buy or build the front receiver hitch? Do you have any pics of the install? I built one for the rear and am thinking very hard about building one for the front too.
PS The rod holders would be an awesome addition to it too.
BigShowDuramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:14 AM   #3
pandmautocare
Getting Wild

Thanks...I built the front reciever with some flat steal and a 2 inch reciever tube....I'll post some more pics because I have to grind some metal off for a better fit...it is bolted to the front crossmember...I had to drill two holes to mount the winch mount so it shares the same holes as the receiver...I'll update with better pics when I take it back off
pandmautocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #4
BigShowDuramax
Getting Wild

Yamaha

cool, I was looking at mine this morning. I'm not really worried about ground clearance and probably won't mess with a winch, just the hitch, but it looked like you could mount it to the cross member between the A-arms and maybe use that mount that you were talking about for support and have the hitch under the front bumper. I'm not 100% sure on that and probably wouldn't work as good for you since i assume you want as much ground clearance as possible since you added a winch because it would obviously be lot lower than yours is.
I'm just always looking for a cool project to mess with and this looks like an awesome idea. (I actually want one for my truck too. lol)
BigShowDuramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha