lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2017, 04:49 PM   #1
flharleycop
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Just ordered my new Yami Adventurer Quiet Tech

I just ordered a Yamaha Adventurer 2+2 gas quiet tech in Jasper (red). Really excited about this, I drove a few gas ones and the dealerships I went to all said go quiet tech since my current cart is electric. I didn’t like the noise of gas and they showed me the decibel difference between both carts. I can’t wait, also said it would be set up for 25 mph no problems. They said it would go faster but that was taking a risk so I am happy with 25. I am going to make this street legal as my other cart is also. Ill be selling my ezgo street legal because I don’t need two carts. If my old cart wasn’t street legal I would keep it but I don’t want to have to keep both insured.
flharleycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
sdeatherage
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Just ordered my new Yami Adventurer Quiet Tech

Im in the market for a new gas cart and undecided between the yamaha or ezgo. The yamaha was so quiet how is yours holding up and would you recommend the yamaha? I want a 6 seat cart and it has to be gas.

Thanks
sdeatherage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gas, quiet, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha