lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #31
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Lift kit spring U Bolt snapped-can you get grade 8?

someone earlier recommended all sports.
nurserob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #32
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurserob View Post
someone earlier recommended all sports.

I never saw anywhere in this thread where someone reccomended you call Allsports to get the U-Bolts. Allsports does not sell retail. They only sell to dealers.

I'm sure they will look into it though.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #33
clutch
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I have not belonged to this forum very long, but i have been here long enough to know that none of the sponcers here are out to scew anyone they have fair pricing and above this they will give you help with your tech. needs and if they can't help you (very rare) someone on this forum will and you just don't get this kind of freindly help and addvice at the corner hardware because they are a dollar cheaper. the way i look at it try adding up the cost of all the free tech advice, wiring diag, ect. that are available to everyone here for free. the way this appears to me is bgw welcomes everyone but i have yet to see them hold you here if you think you can get better service elseware. the sponcers are good pepole and so are the members here sorry to go on and on just don't like to here good pepole being disrespected.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #34
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Lift kit spring U Bolt snapped-can you get grade 8?

:thum bup:
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #35
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Nurserob
Sorry I should have posted my phone number. I can assure you CPP would have returned your calls. I am a Allsports dealer as well as Jake's and Stretch Plastics and could have easily taken care of your problem. Allsports is very good at dealer loyalty and not going around dealers as some manufactures do. I have had them send me numerous customers who mistakenly contacted them direct. As long as you got the parts you needed all is good.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #36
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Lift kit spring U Bolt snapped-can you get grade 8?

Atta Boy BBM and Roady!!!
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #37
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
I have not belonged to this forum very long, but i have been here long enough to know that none of the sponcers here are out to scew anyone they have fair pricing and above this they will give you help with your tech. needs and if they can't help you (very rare) someone on this forum will and you just don't get this kind of freindly help and addvice at the corner hardware because they are a dollar cheaper. the way i look at it try adding up the cost of all the free tech advice, wiring diag, ect. that are available to everyone here for free. the way this appears to me is bgw welcomes everyone but i have yet to see them hold you here if you think you can get better service elseware. the sponcers are good pepole and so are the members here sorry to go on and on just don't like to here good pepole being disrespected.
Clutch, you have to consider that most folks come here to get a resolution to a problem. Once they do, they only occasionally visit. Something you will find here is a number of people who actually build carts or completely re-build carts. They post the entire build from concept to completion in hopes that someone will benefit from what they learned and get suggestions from the ones that have "learned". So, I'm sorry if you feel you have been disrespected in any way but, people come hear for legitimate answers to problems they are having now, my experience is that most are satisfied with the assistance they get. Bottom line, carts cost money. There are generally a couple different ways to go at it.
1) The right way (usually cost money)
2) The new way. (doesn’t cost as much, no one has tried it but it works. Now others can benefit from the new found knowlege).
3) The "no money" way. (Not a good way, unless you have mad skills and can make parts for yourself).

Good luck
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #38
Proud 2001 DS Owner
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

The u bolt for my rear lift broke and I can’t locate a replacement. I’ve looked at fastenal, granger while searching the internet and can’t locate what I need....square u bolt with 3.5” ID width and 7” length in a grade 8. Anybody got a recommendation on how to get a couple u bolts while locked down?
Proud 2001 DS Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 08:47 AM   #39
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

What kind of lift kit is it? Did the U-bolt come with the kit?
As mentioned many times already in this thread, Quite often our site sponsors will have good quality U-bolts for lift kits.
There are also plenty of auto parts sites that sell u-bolts in grade 8. And if you search the google you can also find plenty of places that custom make U-bolts in whatever size you want.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car