lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #1
offroadr
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha 48v 2007 YDRE no power.

Hello I'm a new member here and hope you can help me diagnose a no power situation with this golf cart. Cart died while in use now has no power when turning on the key. I have verified there is not 12 volts coming to the solenoid nor is the beep sounding when you turn the key on. Thought it was simply less bad switch but I don't think that's the case

I have tried to bypass the key switch and still have nothing. Batteries are good, connections are clean, voltage is good ,checked the two fuses under seat.

Would appreciate any thoughts you may have on other things to look at
offroadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2018, 04:20 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha 48v 2007 YDRE no power.

Likely failed controller, based on what doesn't do what it should (solenoid click, reverse buzzer).
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 04:41 PM   #3
offroadr
Not Yet Wild

Ok, must act as the master for all power? That's the alum box abuve the motor correct?
offroadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:48 PM   #4
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #5
LPnTX
Gone Wild

If the controller is bad, don't waste your money buying the OEM Moric controller. It's a POS. Call Don Plowman at Plowman's Carts, a site sponsor and get his Alltrax XCT and you cart will be zooming and much more responsive
LPnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha