lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #11
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: fe290 spitting gas out of carb

On the Villager that tube should come up under the seat. So if it's a 2 seat, it would be under the front seat. On the 3 forward facing seat model it should be under the middle seat. There may be some drain holes in the bottom I think, but no holes should be in the top. The main intake opening is at the end of the tube at the highest point which helps keep water out.

Unfortunately the stuck float is all too common on these. Even with fresh non-ethanol gas, regular use of Stabil, and yearly fuel filter replacements, I've still had it happen to a few carts here. They fill the crankcase to the top with fuel and have it spilling out of the air filter box. When you drain the oil and get nearly a gallon out of this tiny engine you know it was full!

Good to hear you're back up and running again!
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-21-2020, 05:07 PM   #12
mrlmd
Gone Wild

Default Re: fe290 spitting gas out of carb

Thanks, and thanks for your help.
mrlmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car