lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2021, 09:43 AM   #1
evansmg54
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Reverse Problem

Recently, the shift cable on my 2010 Club Car Precedent broke at the connection to the transmission. After I replaced the cable, the cart would not stay in reverse. It would kick out as soon as I pushed the gas pedal. Took several times to get it to stay in reverse. I thought it was just an adjustment on the cable, but I couldn't get it to stop kicking me out of reverse. The other day, my starter/generator belt broke, and when I replaced it, I noticed that the drive belt needed to be replaced, as well. Ever since I replaced the drive cable, it has stopped kicking me out of reverse. I never would have thought that would solve the problem. If anyone else is having the problem of the cart kicking out of reverse, just try to replace the drive belt.
evansmg54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
belts, cables, reverse
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car