lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
John5
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: my stock Husqvarna(Club Car) has trouble climbing hills

So now they say something about the timing gear jumping time that could have contributed to the problem. I hope to get my cart back before the end of the week. Is it worth putting money into the motor or should I sell it before it quits? The body and everything else are in great shape! I love the cart and use it for work, but don't have lots of money to drop into a guessing game. HELP! I need to try to call Eric tomorrow. This week has been very busy at the office.
John5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #22
crash12888
Gone Crazy

John, Bring it home before that Richard cranium really messes up your cart and we will help YOU fix what ever the real problem is.
And you can keep your money in your own pocket.
The money you save can be put toward the purchase of a service manual for your cart.
No disrespect to anyone on here but there are two types of Repair Shop employees, trained mechanics and parts replacers!
I believe you have found the latter!
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #23
John5
Not Yet Wild

I am hoping to get it at lunch tomorrow. Then I can really see whats up. Thanks for the advise!!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #24
John5
Not Yet Wild

Where is a good place to purchase a reputable service manual? How much do they normally cost?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #25
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

If its sucking the air hose closed there is either water or a obstruction in the air intake system under the cart. It goes all the way to the front. We have found dirt daubers just inside the front side several times. It completely blocks the intake. Tell mechanic you were told to re-invert the holiknox valve and calibrate the portarebistat. That should get you a stare. "Solid state engine" I think he's smokin crack.. Do yourself a huge favor, Find a new mechanic.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #26
John5
Not Yet Wild

Picked up my cart yesterday at lunch. It runs worse than it ever has. I don't know what they did to it!!! He said all they did was take the muffler off to do a pressure test. But the cart is idling so fast I can't even switch gears. The accelerator pedal isn't even touching the idle screw on the carb. I called back upset and they say they didn't do anything. Wow, I'm hot. Hope weather clears on Sunday as it is supposed to so maybe I can try and make heads on the problem. Anybody have any ideas where to start?
Old 12-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #27
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

johm whats your local, maybe one of use might be a ble to help you. sounds like a hands on thing. or you might be able to find a cc dealer in your area, after alll its a cc, not a husky.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #28
John5
Not Yet Wild

I'm in texas.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #29
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

well i hate to say it im out! im in columbus ohio, but if you were around, i would stop by. have yuu tried and seen were mike is to you/ hes not a cc man(i think hes a ezgo man) he can get you done!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #30
John5
Not Yet Wild

I'm in the DFW area actually E. TX
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car