lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
sm-outlaw
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Charge Outlet / Power Cables

I'm in the process of installing new 4g welding cable. I'll also be installing an AXE 400, and upgrading to 48v soon.
My questions:
1)is there any reason why I couldn't/shouldn't moves things around in the battery bay? I'd like to move the charger/plug outlet to the passenger side and eliminate a few feet of excess cable between the receptacle and the controller/solenoid...
2)I have a 95 medalist, so it has the old style plug, should I upgrade/update this?
3)Also, has anyone successfully fit 8 batteries in there, or is the bagwell the only way?
I'm thinking about building a new battery rack and maybe mounting the new controller in another spot. any reason not to?
sm-outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Charge Outlet / Power Cables

1) none that I am aware of.
2) I would but that is a personal choice.
3)I have done it on 1 cart but it required moving the controller under the rear access panel so as to fit all 8 batteries in the under seat area.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48 v, 48 volt, battery, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO