lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #21
BTCDC
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: battery issues

got a call from dealer before he closed for the day. he said that there was two bad batteries in the pack, he changed them out, I'm going to guess with a couple other older ones laying around, since there was no charge for that. He check my charger said it was ok and check the cart over and the bill will be $75.00. I will discuss this price with him when I get up there.

still will keep you posted
BTCDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #22
todo_brane_ded
.....He, not ME

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCDC View Post
got a call from dealer before he closed for the day. he said that there was two bad batteries in the pack, he changed them out, I'm going to guess with a couple other older ones laying around, since there was no charge for that. He check my charger said it was ok and check the cart over and the bill will be $75.00. I will discuss this price with him when I get up there.

still will keep you posted
Well good to hear it's resolved. Perhaps you can tweak the dealer as to how he came to this conclusion......

I was going to ask (I don't think I saw you say so in this thread) if you made any measurements whilst the cart was being charged? Perhaps that's how he localized the two bad batteries (I'm guessing)?......
todo_brane_ded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #23
BTCDC
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

so i picked it up today, he did replace them with older batteries, one a '06 and one was an'05. I asked about if I purchased a new set would he work with me. he said that he would sell me batteries at $100.00 a piece but since the batteries I have still have value he would take them in on trade and sell me a new set for $400.00. I think that I may take hime up on that. start with new batteries that don't have a history on the golf course, start new.
BTCDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #24
dougmcp
Gone Wild

I think a new set for $400 exchange would be your best bet.
All new batteries, dealer sale and support, sounds like win-win to me.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:12 AM   #25
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Question Re: battery issues

$400.00 for a set of batteries! Good price depending on brand. What brand name are they?
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO