lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
fastercarter
Gone Wild

Default Re: 96 Club Car starts & dies til warmed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc's BoneCracker View Post
Wow glad we got that cleared up!!! You mean hairy!!!
Not as in "Hirsute " Cheeky beggar Doc !! Hairy = a dangerous situation; A tough and awkward happenstance that requires instant input. A decision made on a gut instinct caused by previous experience. Another of my homeland sayings. The saying originates (Hairy) from the fact that fear and the threat of attack causes the hair to rise on your body thus making your appearance to the threat larger. Dogs hackles etc. The same fear of attack causes the blood to flow into the body and away from the extremities thus causing wounds to the epidermis to remain superficial and not life threatening.
Quite what this has to do with the inner workings of a golf a golf cart is a mystery but digressionary conversations are always interesting in any event.

FC.
fastercarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #12
mkroger24
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for all the advice fellas.... Loaded up a bunch of tools and headed for the course (15 min. trip).... Didn't bring my set of torx screwdrivers, so I couldn't get the top piece/cover off that lets the carb slide all the way off, but was able to get 3 different screws/needles out and clean them plus flush the whole thing out with a bunch of carb cleaner. One of the screws with 2 tiny holes in it had one of them plugged and now that's clean. Reassembled and it runs a whole lot better. Have to choke it to get it started, but it takes off really quickly. Figure next time it acts up I'll take all the right tools and do a better job of it.... Fiddly----yes, yes it was!
mkroger24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #13
fastercarter
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkroger24 View Post
Thanks for all the advice fellas.... Loaded up a bunch of tools and headed for the course (15 min. trip).... Didn't bring my set of torx screwdrivers, so I couldn't get the top piece/cover off that lets the carb slide all the way off, but was able to get 3 different screws/needles out and clean them plus flush the whole thing out with a bunch of carb cleaner. One of the screws with 2 tiny holes in it had one of them plugged and now that's clean. Reassembled and it runs a whole lot better. Have to choke it to get it started, but it takes off really quickly. Figure next time it acts up I'll take all the right tools and do a better job of it.... Fiddly----yes, yes it was!

Good to hear it's working better mkroger24

FC
fastercarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #14
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

I still think fiddly means "pain in the ***"!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #15
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post

I still think fiddly means "pain in the ***"!

Yep I think your right LOCKMAN!!

Mk Glad to here it's better. Sorry for getting kinda off subject but at least we kept you at the top of the post listings
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car