lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
pointhunter
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 Stealth HELP

Since purchased there have been 11 new batteries put in it, it has been in 3 shops a total of about 8 times and still does not get 3-5 miles on a charge, usually less. Last trip to the shop they replaced something in the charger,under warranty, but it still is has no run time. Last night I noticed the charger cord was very hot. This piece of junk is at my farm which I only get to maybe 6 times a year and I don't think I have actually been able to use it a whole trip since I have had it. The batteries are sealed, 8 six volt, and if anyone had any suggestions on what I could do to actually be able to use this thing I would appreciate them? I know nothing about buggies but how hard could it possibly be to fix something like this. If anyone knows someone near Dothan Alabama who can actually fix these I would love a name.
pointhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
JcXtreme72
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2009 Stealth HELP

Reading about Stealth buggies on google it seems they have a tendency to bust in to flames and burn down garages. No I'm not joking there was numerous articles about it both in news papers and forums. I don't mean to slam any one's cart but I'd sell it and put the money into something more reliable.
JcXtreme72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
ClubCarDude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2009 Stealth HELP

yes im sorrry i agree time to sell it, get what you can and get a bad boy buggy!
ClubCarDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts