lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2019, 12:18 PM   #1
Sean101687
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Zone golf cart

I have a zone golf cart I'm working on for a friend we are having issues getting it to run. It ran good then just slowed down and didn't want to run. Batteries are brand new, all accessories on the cart work, solenoid clicks and has power on both sides of the large posts when it clicks in. It has a Curtis 1268 controller in it and when I hooked up my programmer the only faults it is showing is a speed sensor fault. I might be mistaken but I figure with that fault it might just go into limp mode and not cut it from running completely. Anyone have any ideas on this before throwing parts at it. The few parts that are available for it.Thanks in advance
Sean101687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-16-2019, 05:00 PM   #2
mlj427
Gone Wild

Default Re: Zone golf cart

Did you check the speed sensor and the wiring going to it? Look for corrosion at the connections.
Good luck
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:08 AM   #3
giuseppe1110
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default Re: Zone golf cart

check the speed sensor on the motor.
giuseppe1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts