lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2013, 12:43 AM   #11
cronanzone
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1314 pc programming station

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasboos View Post
I've been looking for the 1314 probramming software also, any chance one of you could email it to me? If so, thanks a bunch- let me know if I can return the favor somehow- email is go33minutesfast [at] yahoo [dot]com
Dasboos, can u pay it forward on the curtis 1314 program station.....I've tried to reach out to several ppl - hope u can help me out man.

cronanzone (at) yahoo
cronanzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #12
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronanzone View Post
Steve I'm in the same boat, I would be so greatful if u could email me the Curtis 1314 software. I'm in a real bind on this cart and can't move forward without that software. Have searched everywhere.....thanks so much in advance....fingures crossed.

cronanzone (at) yahoo

Spencer
. . . check ur email . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
Rej
Not Yet Wild

Hi Steve,
I got a Curtis controller and a programmer but something is wrong because the programmer does not boot. Only a little blink. My only otpion is to send it repair to Curtis or find the 1314 PC Programming Station software. Do you have it? It would be greatly appreciated.
my email (without spaces and @ for at): rejean.fournier at videotron.ca
Rej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:57 AM   #14
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rej View Post
Hi Steve,
I got a Curtis controller and a programmer but something is wrong because the programmer does not boot. Only a little blink. My only otpion is to send it repair to Curtis or find the 1314 PC Programming Station software. Do you have it? It would be greatly appreciated.
my email (without spaces and @ for at): rejean.fournier at videotron.ca
. . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:40 AM   #15
Jonke
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Smile Re: 1314 pc programming station

Hi

I am also looking for the 1314 pc programming station. I have an old curtis 1243 that I need to change some settings in. My goal is to use the parts from a used electric load-moped (norsjo.com) to convert an old roper garden tractor to electric... could someone plaese send it to me? jonas at engstrom dot st

kind regards!
Jonke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #16
Stigma
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Hi can't find anywhere 1314 pc programming station

Hello friends, I have a problem I've outlined briefly, repair a golf cart which has little power running forward but good strength to back. I think it's the controller that deprogrammed or something similar. Mr. Stevegrmich agradeseria you if you could pass the 1314 software to fix because it does not pay me to fix the flaw. thank you very much
Stigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #17
mblackett
Not Yet Wild

Anyone still have this software and does it workw ith Curtis 1266 controller? I have the cable just ned the software! demandsales at SaskTel dot net
mblackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:07 PM   #18
rgvance
Not Yet Wild

One more request for the 1314 Programming software. I inherited an EZGO with a 1206 controller that must be on "turtle" mode. I'd like to speed it up a bit, I already have a usb to serial adapter and can make the serial to 4 pin molex connector in a snap.

Thanks!!!!!!!
rgvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:44 AM   #19
theboss20
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Smile Re: Hi can't find anywhere 1314 pc programming station

Looks like life hasn't changed...its 2015 and I need the software too...any help would be great...does anybody know if the Curtis 1268 controls the MAIN contactor? What I have is a loss of ground on the small terminals...the yellow wire is hot but the black with white wire...the ground side is dead. The cart won't go at all. Any help would be great.
theboss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #20
gb71631
Not Yet Wild

Hey... I am also looking for the 1314 software any help would be appreciated... I am late to the game...lol
gb71631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts