lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2018, 08:12 AM   #11
drift240se
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Need some guidance on 2012 Drive

Not 100% sure but I dont think any 14 models had a dana. 15 did and 16 had one kinda rotated down for some reason. If you end up with the dana, do not order stuff for a g29 for parts. Brake lines for a drive2. Throttle cable from carb to rear g22 works. I know because I just put a 2015 dana on a 2009. G22 brake cables work but have to use smaller pins at the equalizer. And now ive rambled too much

Sent from my LG V35 using Tapatalk
drift240se is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-25-2018, 01:14 PM   #12
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

See parts diagrams here, really no need to be substituting parts from every other cart when the info is pretty easily accessible.

https://www.shopyamaha.com/parts-catalog/lines/golfcar.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 03:59 PM   #13
drift240se
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
See parts diagrams here, really no need to be substituting parts from every other cart when the info is pretty easily accessible.

https://www.shopyamaha.com/parts-catalog/lines/golfcar.
Yes this is perfect if you order directly from yamaha. Which is a great way to go. I was just saying most online retailers list all g29 parts 2007 to 2016 when they really only sell those parts for 2007 to 2014. I'm just giving the info needed if you decide to order online, you wont get the wrong stuff

Sent from my LG V35 using Tapatalk
drift240se is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha