lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2022, 10:06 AM   #1
Newbie22
Not Yet Wild

Default Year of EZGO TXT

Hey There, just wondering how I can find out what year my cart is...I just purchased it and previous owner wasn't exactly sure they thought between 2006-2009 maybe. The tag with the serial number on it has been removed from under the dash..... I looked around but couldn't seem to find any other places it was.
Newbie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-20-2022, 10:17 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Year of EZGO TXT

Should be a sticker on the cross bar above the motor.. 2001+ has a 4 bolt steering column. 2008 and older has the robbins twin cylinder. 2009+ will be Kawasaki.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO