lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
la-boy
Not Yet Wild

Default First Build Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first build of which I am pretty happy to get out of the way. Had a very hard time mounting a pb-6 to control my 700a logisystems controller. Nothing for a couple of coonasses to figure out. It has a GE380 motor, club rearend, 5" axle lift, HD springs that I made myself with the local spring shop banding them for me. 48v HD soln.,OPEK 24v-12v converter,new trojan 875's, tires and wheels were $50 off craigslist, made my own rear roof support, made the "custom" front brush guard, and fab'd up the rear flip seat, using a old tailgate protector as the floor. Covered the seats in mossy oak camo yesterday, and what a diff. it made. I have not checked speed yet but it cruises. I also put a delta 48v onboard chgr in it, and 2g cables, which were head shrinked and sealed. Cant wait to get it in the woods..............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart pics 001.jpg (97.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg cart pics 002.jpg (92.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg cart pics 005.jpg (102.0 KB, 51 views)
la-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: First Build Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks real good man. Nice custom Fab job. Where in La are you from. I live north of Lake Pontchartrain. I am in the process of building one also. I am nearly finished.

David J.
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

looks good I cant wait to finish mine
silver06xe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Looks good but the name plate on the front is wrong! I live 8 miles from Louisiana near Logansport, where are you?
Colbyntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
la-boy
Not Yet Wild

My mistake posting it on the clubcar thread, heck it has a club rearend??. anyway, I am from Sulphur,La, that around the Lake Charles area. When the funds allow I will probably put some wheel spacers and larger tires/wheels. I also plan on adding a marine cd/radio, and painting it a dark gray. I also added a 2" receiver to the rear and a 4 led light to the center of the top as a "interior light". I got about $2300 in it and alot of blood -sweat- and maybe a few tears, but mostly beers.
la-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
SteveRand
Yamahaulin' CC Rider

Mixed Breed

Looks really cool, LA-Boy! Even in the wrong thread, we love a nice cart!

Keep us up-to-date on the project.
SteveRand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by la-boy View Post
My mistake posting it on the clubcar thread, heck it has a club rearend??. anyway, I am from Sulphur,La, that around the Lake Charles area. When the funds allow I will probably put some wheel spacers and larger tires/wheels. I also plan on adding a marine cd/radio, and painting it a dark gray. I also added a 2" receiver to the rear and a 4 led light to the center of the top as a "interior light". I got about $2300 in it and alot of blood -sweat- and maybe a few tears, but mostly beers.
I was just kidding, we like to see all builds! I work down in Orange every 3 weeks and a long time ago in Sulphur/Lake Charles every 2 weeks so I know where you are, even your parrish name but can't spell it! lol UPS and Fed-Ex are scheduled to come by today with a load of parts for my 95 DS regen 1 to series build. MCOR kit, alltrax controler F/R, solenoid, HD leafsprings ect. Already have the allsport 7.5" & 36V motor for my 48V cart. I'm like a little kid waiting for santa!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
krc15
Not Yet Wild

colbyntx, what part of east Texas? I live in Shreveport, LA.

Kevin
krc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc15 View Post
colbyntx, what part of east Texas? I live in Shreveport, LA.

Kevin
Woods, TX, 17 miles south of Carthage. Im about 60 miles from Shreveport.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car