lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
robho54
Not Yet Wild

Smile 1981 ezgo harley davidson

Hi, I'am new to the forum. I have a 81 Harley Davidson cart. It had spark when I bought it. I went through the whole cart to check things out. When I feather the pedal I get one spark. After that nothing. Does anyone know if my coil is weak or the wires are hooked up wrong on the coil? This is a 2 cycle robin engine that has been rebuilt. Is it something I might have wired wrong?
Thanks
robho54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Night
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1981 ezgo harley davidson

Maybe a bump to get some attention.
Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
ScooterMcTavish
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I'd try the HD forum. Although us E-Z-Go types are super helpful, the HD is different that the E-Z-Go. If memory serves correct, the HD system of that vintage is a little fussier, and uses points and a condenser for spark (mind you, the E-Z-Go may also).

May be as simple as a point adjustment, and I'm surprised to hear of a Robin in an HD. Maybe it's a Frankencart.
ScooterMcTavish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

yes the hd has points and condensor, sounds like a points issue. but as previous said, need moreinfo. pictures would help too if we can see to say its a hd engine or not.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no spark to plug
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson