lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Gas Treatment Opinions

Star-Tron is everywhere!!!We originally found it at Home Depot.That stuff is awesome.I'm sure the Lucas is good too,all their other stuff is.There is a "Bad-Gas Restorer" from Well-Worth,It works awesome too.Its' not really a treatment,its' meant to start stuff with old fuel in it,and it works!!!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #12
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

I always told my customers to buy gas without ethanol. There is a hand full of stations in my area that sell 87 with no eth and 93 with no eth. you pay .15-.25 more for it, but these carts run much better on it.

BG products make some awesome ETH treatments. but it is commercial only and can't be bought in stores. I havn;t tried the lucas stuff, I saw it about a month ago in Wal-Mart. I know my local Wal-Mart has several ETH treatments in their marine section. GLAD someone has tried it out and it worked for them. I had starting using the star tron treatment in the carts when I did services. Only did 15 or so, b4 I left to go back to an auto dealer.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Did you work at the cart dealer beside capital chevrolet in montgomery??
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha