lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
bthomas
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Workhorse- Need Advice

Here is the update,

I am trading my ATV in the morning for the EZGO 1200. It looks like Scotty B got is wish. After picking it up, I am TRADING it to a friend who needs it as is, dump bed intact. I am getting a 2005 Shuttle 2+2 with 2006 batteries. It has a 600V controller, high speed motor, all factory installed at EZGO. I also got an Allsport 4" drop axle lift and 12" ITP rims with 23" All Terrain tires in the trade. I will install everything tomorrow and try to post pics tomorrow night.

In the near future, I plan on painting the body, get new seat covers and add a brush guard in the front.

Thanks for all the input.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Sounds like a good deal - Scotty will be upset that you're not keeping it, though
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
chardonite
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I would buy it and make it your own.
chardonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #14
jtl180
Not Yet Wild

if you are close to Austin, you can do the trade and sell it to me for the $2300

i am looking for something like that
jtl180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
scrappy
Not Yet Wild

i am in the process of building a 4 seater st480 with a open top dp box for a cooler in between the seats and a pull out bbq grill. it will have a custom true flame paint job, stretch 8" long travel suspension and 12" ITP 212's with 27" Mud tires. also a cam and timing advance for more pep. anyone know of where i can get an exhaust to fit the 16hp vanguard?
scrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy View Post
i am in the process of building a 4 seater st480 with a open top dp box for a cooler in between the seats and a pull out bbq grill. it will have a custom true flame paint job, stretch 8" long travel suspension and 12" ITP 212's with 27" Mud tires. also a cam and timing advance for more pep. anyone know of where i can get an exhaust to fit the 16hp vanguard?
Pick a sponsor! They all have them
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have a workhorse. They are very tough little trucks. I use mine for work, but if I wanted to make it a passenger cart I would install side seats and a rear seat. By side seats I mean where your back is to the center and your feet are out the sides. You would have a 6 passenger, two forward, two facing the sides and two facing behind...
The driver would need to take care not to remove the side seat passengers legs..
They are too good as a work cart to bother with that...
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #18
scrappy
Not Yet Wild

I have been looking at the vendors, but all of the exhaust kits say for 295 and 350cc only. Does anyone know what will fit the 480?
scrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO