lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Gascart21
Not Yet Wild

Default A-arm front suspension schematic

have a 1987 EZGO gas golf cart, it alredy has a regular lift kit on it (6") I think. I wanted to replace the standard suspension with an upgraded a-arm suspension. Dos anyone have a schematic drawing of their a-arm suspension? I was hoping to install and fabricate this weekend. Any suggestions?
Gascart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Default Re: A-arm front suspension schematic

WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: A-arm front suspension schematic

Gas I think your going to have to WING IT as I did. Wanted a drop axle instead of the lifts sold with the UGLY blocks so I built my own which took a long bit of thinking/ measuring / bending / welding / and grinding but I also corrected the king pin angle while I was at it. So I'd say go for it but build in caster/camber or a way to adjust it. BELIEVE me it's not going to be a 4 hr. job take you time and post some pics K

LOU
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO