lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #21
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Front Bumper

hahaha well the only reason i used the mojave was because i found one with a blown engine for 25 bucks.... and thats a cheap enough price for me!!! there are lots of quads that have a decent suspension setup.
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #22
nomo
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

[QUOTE=AirJunky;351894]Yea nomo, we can get two 5 gallon cans of gas in the old bag well area on the back of the cart.

Actually with my rear seat set up, I can still get my two 5 gallon gas cans in the back bag well. I have the old Rubbermade square gas cans. I am afraid that the new styles available now, with all the safety spouts and such, that I couldn't get two in there. I better take good care of my old Rubbermade cans!
nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #23
DRD65
Not Yet Wild
Zone

That's one of the reasons I was looking for a cart. I want to make just 1 trip hauling all the crap down to the boat dock.

The riding lawnmower towing the garden tractor just isn't cool.
DRD65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #24
AirJunky
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Hehe, nice DRD. I lived in Redmond for about 10 yrs, riding on Sammamish. Even rode on American & Steilacoom from time to time. We used an old riding lawn mower towing a garden trailer to haul up to 3 SkySkis, coolers, gear & gas down to the boat all the time. I'm still trying to dig up a picture or two of it to show off.

I hear you on those old style gas cans, nomo. I only have one of them left. Thinking about converting to the motorcycle fuel jugs this year. Still haven't found a great deal on them though.

Just talked to the guy about the Rhino bed. I'm supposed to meet him at lunch tomorrow. Should increase my hauling capacity quite a bit.
AirJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #25
DRD65
Not Yet Wild
Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJunky View Post
Hehe, nice DRD. I lived in Redmond for about 10 yrs, riding on Sammamish. Even rode on American & Steilacoom from time to time. We used an old riding lawn mower towing a garden trailer to haul up to 3 SkySkis, coolers, gear & gas down to the boat all the time. I'm still trying to dig up a picture or two of it to show off.

I hear you on those old style gas cans, nomo. I only have one of them left. Thinking about converting to the motorcycle fuel jugs this year. Still haven't found a great deal on them though.

Just talked to the guy about the Rhino bed. I'm supposed to meet him at lunch tomorrow. Should increase my hauling capacity quite a bit.
Yeah, I'm on American. Got friends that used to SkySki over on Steilacoom.

When my buddy lived in Spokane I used to go over and ski with him on Liberty Lake and Twin Lakes in ID.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #26
AirJunky
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRD65 View Post
Yeah, I'm on American. Got friends that used to SkySki over on Steilacoom.

When my buddy lived in Spokane I used to go over and ski with him on Liberty Lake and Twin Lakes in ID.
Ha! I bet your talking about Check, Chance & Phil. I haven't seen them in years but rode with them a number of times. Hope their doing well.

Liberty is starting to look like the ice may break any day now. Maybe we'll put the boat in the lake & make sure it breaks!
Old 02-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #27
DRD65
Not Yet Wild
Zone

YES!!! That be them, of course I haven't seen them since Check moved.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #28
AirJunky
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Hehe, such a small world. I didn't even know he moved.

I picked up my Yamaha Rhino bed today at lunch. It's the right width & depth for the cart. And it will be tough as nails. But I'm going to cut the length down a bit so it only hangs off the back like 10" or 12"..... which means my welding skills are going to get tested again soon enough. The bed will allow the cart to carry quite a bit in it, gas cans, SkySki, loads of gear, even have people sitting on the tailgate. But I'll have to reorg the rear roof supports & speakers a bit to make it happen.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #29
freddmc
Gone Wild

I thought you might like to see the front bumper I fabricated for my Yamaha G8. It is made of heavy wall aluminum tubing. I just made it so it still has to be cut at the ends once I get my bigger wheels and tires. It also has to be polished. I plan to do the same at the rear.

Fred
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020219 (640x480).jpg (96.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg P1020220 (640x480).jpg (106.3 KB, 7 views)
freddmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #30
nomo
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJunky View Post
Hehe, such a small world. I didn't even know he moved.

I picked up my Yamaha Rhino bed today at lunch. It's the right width & depth for the cart. And it will be tough as nails. But I'm going to cut the length down a bit so it only hangs off the back like 10" or 12"..... which means my welding skills are going to get tested again soon enough. The bed will allow the cart to carry quite a bit in it, gas cans, SkySki, loads of gear, even have people sitting on the tailgate. But I'll have to reorg the rear roof supports & speakers a bit to make it happen.
AirJunky, Your going to post us some photos of the progress with the new bed, right? You give some thought to installing stiffer rear springs, sounds like you'll need them? nomo
nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO