lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
rebennett04
Not Yet Wild

Question 91 g8 got a lot to talk about here

dont no where to bigin been rode hard balancer is shot journals in crank case are egg shaped removed the balancer. journal on crank worn. .10 thsnds replacing with smaller id bearing new clutch hoping all this works out plan on running it with out the balancer talk to me please i am a newbie and curious for sure you guys seem to know whats going on

Last edited by rebennett04; 04-29-2014 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: spelling and added verbage
rebennett04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: 91 g8 got a lot to talk about here

Although I've never done it, many here say they run there motors with out a balancer. Yes Yamaha has 3 diferant sized rod bearings, so I hope that works for you.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #3
Olman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebennett04 View Post
dont no where to bigin been rode hard balancer is shot journals in crank case are egg shaped removed the balancer. journal on crank worn. .10 thsnds replacing with smaller id bearing new clutch hoping all this works out plan on running it with out the balancer talk to me please i am a newbie and curious for sure you guys seem to know whats going on
With all due respect---newbie or not---all four of the threads you started are all on the same subject----seeking advice on your worn crank journal and running your engine without a balancer---- really?? The guys have done their best to help answer your questions.
Olman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #4
rebennett04
Not Yet Wild

oh well sorry thought this was a place to talk about these things lots of different people have lots of ideas
Old 04-30-2014, 06:31 PM   #5
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebennett04 View Post
oh well sorry thought this was a place to talk about these things lots of different people have lots of ideas
It "IS" a great place to ask about golf cars. Sometimes the wording on the thread can make all the differance for members to reply to. Let us know if we can be any more help on this thread. Myself and Olman were new to the site once, and have made mistakes, Hang in there
Old 04-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #6
rebennett04
Not Yet Wild

Smile Re: 91 g8 got a lot to talk about here

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
Although I've never done it, many here say they run there motors with out a balancer. Yes Yamaha has 3 diferant sized rod bearings, so I hope that works for you.
hey thanks just looking for some positive feed back your cart sure looks nice my wife and i just enjoy cruisen around town on ours most the guys on here say its going to be ok just enjoy talking about it
Old 04-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #7
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

That's what it's all about Some are "cruiser's" some are "lifted", some are "extremly modifided". Seems most use them at camp grounds or for "GOLF"
Old 05-02-2014, 08:10 AM   #8
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

Golf? Who uses there cart for golf when you could be in the mud.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G9 mudding.jpg (109.5 KB, 0 views)
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha