lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2020, 01:29 AM   #11
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Madjax vs Chinese vs OE headlights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublestack00 View Post

........I would not put this on a cart I was going to sell but I will def use it on any cart I plan on using personally.
I really love this part. "I use 'cheap garbage' on the ones I sell to unsuspecting customers, and '1/2 rate' on mine, its great".

Get back to us in a year about your non-functional turn signal stalk (with all its features) & the rubber around the headlights rotting & falling off. I feel bad for the ones your "customers" bought from you.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2020, 03:53 PM   #12
doublestack00
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
I really love this part. "I use 'cheap garbage' on the ones I sell to unsuspecting customers, and '1/2 rate' on mine, its great".

Get back to us in a year about your non-functional turn signal stalk (with all its features) & the rubber around the headlights rotting & falling off. I feel bad for the ones your "customers" bought from you.

Dude... I'm not installing junk, I use the same kits every dealer using. This is a premium kit, there' a reason even the large dealers aren't installing it on their carts.
doublestack00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:08 AM   #13
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

I was using those too, until they started having a roughly 50% failure rate! And yes, I'm at a ezgo, yamaha, garia, star factory dealer place too, not a "fly-by-nighter" either.

These problems are why I'm such an advocate of getting your cart with a factory light system (or using it in "rebuilds", with a DC converter). Not saying I'm all glowing about ALL factory stuff, Star factory stuff is really fancy chinese junk. And I wish we didnt take on that brand, but it wasnt my choice on that one.

Also, as far as DC converters go, I use DPI, they have been good, and comparatively low cost (plus 90%+ efficiency in my tests). So good that both yamaha & ezgo have switched to those (and they plug/bolt right in to both of their harnesses from the past that had DC converters).

I didnt make this up because I'm a "hater", I said it because I've seen , used, tested & learned.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO