lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
caokgafamily
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: My "New" 88

Nice find Budule, Jake sorry.
Steve
caokgafamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

IT LIVES!!!....had 3 batteries from my old cart and 3 from this one that came back to life a little......enough to go down the road and back......charger seams to work too....suspension is way smoother than the old cart but it pulls hard to the left.....ordered some new cables and going to Lowe's to get some alum angle to fix tray......saw way too many wires in there to......small (16 gage maybe) wire running from battery negative down to frame....not sure why somebody did that......several reds going different places too....i think I saw 2 or 3 just on the solenoid.....
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Awesome!
Nothing should be grounded to the frame on an electric cart; something could get fried that way...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #14
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well the old rag is coming back to life a little .....new style front end (drives WAY better) got the rear body painted and on there (hard to do real good with spray cans and no paint booth but it is what it is ), still working on the front , whoever painted it did a number on it....... new floor mat and new pedal rubber....need to work on the seat next as you can see , it was pretty far gone.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 91210d1379549152-new-88-dscn0916.jpg (191.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000723.jpg (533.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000724.jpg (547.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000727.jpg (370.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000726.jpg (372.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #15
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

That rear body turned out looking GOOD! (I'm a sucker for bright colors on a cart )

By the way, something seems familiar about that front end.....

93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #16
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
That rear body turned out looking GOOD! (I'm a sucker for bright colors on a cart )

By the way, something seems familiar about that front end.....

Front end? , Front end.....now let me see , where did I get that from.........oh yes , your donation to the project is much appreciated.....
Old 05-13-2014, 08:24 AM   #17
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budule View Post
Front end? , Front end.....now let me see , where did I get that from.........oh yes , your donation to the project is much appreciated.....
I'd rather see it live on in a cart that gets used than be squirreled away with extra parts. Can't wait to see more pictures as it gets finished!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #18
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
I'd rather see it live on in a cart that gets used than be squirreled away with extra parts. Can't wait to see more pictures as it gets finished!
Well this cart gets used , its killing me now while its down....i walk ALL DAY LONG (mailman) and when I get home I don't even want to walk to the front door if I can help it ....if the cart would fit in the house , id drive it to the kitchen and bathroom to keep from walking...
Old 06-15-2014, 07:52 PM   #19
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Got a few more things on it .....its finished mostly , not to bad for spray cans I guess.......I only paid a couple hundred for the cart and charger , only have maybe 3 hundred in the new batteries (had SEVERAL cores) seat covers were $80 , wheel covers $50, floor mat and pedals $60 I think.....so less than a thousand aint too bad......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000752.jpg (327.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000747.jpg (314.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-15-2014, 11:55 PM   #20
scotter
Gone Wild

Club Car

Your cart has come a long way. Great job bringing the sparky back to it's former glory. Really dig the color scheme. Well done!
scotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car