lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2014, 06:31 PM   #31
eBandit
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Steps I should take to get first cart ready?

Mounted gauge, gauge looks more crisp that the picture makes it look.

I got the top repaired with that Gorilla Glue epoxy, had other stuff to do this weekend so didn't get to do the seats yet but hat is next.
eBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2014, 06:55 PM   #32
crash test dummy

Old 06-07-2014, 03:30 PM   #33
eBandit
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Her charger isn't working right I do not think.

Sometimes it does like it did the first time and does a good deep charge where you can hear the sizzling of the batteries lightly and it is a bit over the 100% SoC, then comes down to about right after sitting a bit.

But then more often it stops after only a few hours and after sitting a little bit only shows 80-90% SoC, even if I hook it back up and try to charge again it still hasn't reached 100%.

I looked up info on the EzGo charger and think it is automatic even though the knob has number markings. It only says to reset to off when done and after plugging up turn to on. info I seen online says the number markings on the knob is something to remember charge time or something but the knob doesn't move on its own or anything as if a timer.

Thinking I should look for her an affordable aftermarket charger, but would like to know if this is a charger or battery issues. All batteries have the same voltage so I do not think they have an issue being new as well. Be nice to solve the charger issue so she could at least get something out of it.

Any ideas what might be going on? All they did was change the capacitor that was arcing.

Also what chargers that are affordable are ok to use? I seen some for $250, but would like to try and find a little cheaper if at all possible.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #34
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

This would be the charger you/she would want .......

http://www.cartsunlimited.net/48v_Battery_Charger.html
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #35
crash test dummy

cheaper is not always better
Old 06-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #36
eBandit
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
cheaper is not always better
I was just hoping to find something affordable, but doesn't seem to be anything worth a crap under $200 anyway.

What about these (amazon link wouldn't work so second one I used tinyurl to forward the url):

http://www.tippcitygolfcarts.com/ind...mart&Itemid=27

http://tinyurl.com/pxhnx98
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car