lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2015, 07:33 PM   #1
goldwinger
Gone Wild

Default Radio and amp

I am wanting to add a 12 volt amp to my cart.i have the radio in it now but want to add a AMP.so what is a good small AMP to install and what speakers do I need..yes in 53 but feel 18 and love music so can someone tell me what to get.had a man tell me I need this to pull these speakers and do this and do that.his package was over 400 dollars so I told him %$%^&&^$E...can anyone help just want louder thumping music..just want to be heard but not from the next counties over
goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
DARTDOGSH
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Radio and amp

I'm in the process of building an E caller for snow goose hunting. Go on Amazon and get a mini amp. Then go to you tube and look up tube stereos for ATVs.Everything you need is right there!!! Mini amps are between 15 and 50 bucks depending. Super simple for about 100 to 150.
DARTDOGSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car