lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #11
OregonMike
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Location: Anywhere Near Roseburg, Oregon, where I can find some twisties!
Default Re: any special pointers for clutch kit install?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf32000 View Post
OK here's another question ....I was running wiring today for headlights and saw that the primary clutch had a grease zert. So I greased it. I wasn't sure how much to put in so I kept pumping until I saw grease come out somewhere, but it didn't so I stopped. I ran it after and its shooting grease out like crazy and covering the sheeves and the belt lol. I'm going to degrease everything after the grease stops coming out buttt for future how much grease is it supposed to get. I know I read the secondary someone said just 2 pumps but havent read anything about primary.
LESS THAT WHAT YOU DID!!!

Sorry, couldn't help it..
OregonMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #12
98kicker
Getting Wild
Club Car

i give my g28 2 pumps every couple months or so. couldnt find an exact amount stated in any of my manuals
98kicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #13
jcf32000
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Thanks, Ive read a couple threads that said 2 pumps also. I'll go with that ...once all the grease i pumped in stops coming out lol. If I take the few bolts out of the mortar looking part of the primary can I clean the grease out without having to worry about springs or anything shooting out or messing anything up?? I don't know whats inside there .
jcf32000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha