lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2021, 03:12 PM   #1
SHADAMS
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default New member, dads old txt cart

1998 EZGO TXT 36V. BEEN SITTING FOR 5 PLUS YEARS. WAS TOLD FAMILY MEMBER TRIED TO PULL TREE OUT WITH IT AND BURNED IT UP.

From what i was told they replaced controller and still wouldnt run, gave up. I got it for free and its in good shape so worth me throwing some money at it. Based on the ID thread, its a dcs set up, has the controller with 9 pins and two seperate terminals, then three big terminals. Going to take it to a shop up the road to test the controller. From there, going to get new batts (****, expensive these days). I think the rest is easily testable if im not mistaken.

I pulled the harness as its been hacked on, how likely is it that switches etc are damaged from said event? i see they are too pricey individually, and id love to have everything electrical new as to eliminate chasing issues, but the budget really dictates that I guess.

Has a small lift, knobby 22's, grill guard, back flip seat so itll work good around the neighborhood.

I noticed on the motor it says "fleet speed" (was a retired golf course cart originally). Im not sure what that means other than maybe slow? I'll have more questions but so far looks like quite a bit of info on the site, any thing you can offer would be appreciated.
SHADAMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO