lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2015, 10:15 AM   #21
theboss20
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Thumbs up Re: Battery light

Well said ScottyB, there are always people with knowledge but the way you share it and the words you use makes a difference. Nobody knows everything, that's just life but working together and sharing ideas and knowledge like we do on this and other forums truly makes a difference and getting angry and saying things that you can't take back is NOT the way it works.
theboss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2015, 11:13 AM   #22
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
I kinda like "His Majesty"
I like it!
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:17 AM   #23
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Since I'm def not a "Sparky" type of cart guy, I think every cart should have a gas engine so they can get back home. That's my 2 cents. But WGAF anyway. Scotty does know more about carts any make/model than anyone I know so if he says it's this way or that I'll take it to the bank. To add fuel I don't like electric carts or Club Cars, electric too hard to work on and Club Car frames break ALL the time. Bash me don't bash my friends!
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #24
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
Since I'm def not a "Sparky" type of cart guy, I think every cart should have a gas engine so they can get back home. That's my 2 cents. But WGAF anyway. Scotty does know more about carts any make/model than anyone I know so if he says it's this way or that I'll take it to the bank. To add fuel I don't like electric carts or Club Cars, electric too hard to work on and Club Car frames break ALL the time. Bash me don't bash my friends!
along these same lines, I think the problem is that the cart is electric

sorry, just thought that deserved more consideration.........
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:39 PM   #25
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Well I'm an electric cart guy myself but I of course sell both...nothing beats driving right up to your tree stand with no fume smell or noise...But I'm with rifter on Club Cars, they are the least mechanic friendly out of the top three...in my opinion.
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:12 PM   #26
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss20 View Post
Well said ScottyB, there are always people with knowledge but the way you share it and the words you use makes a difference. Nobody knows everything, that's just life but working together and sharing ideas and knowledge like we do on this and other forums truly makes a difference and getting angry and saying things that you can't take back is NOT the way it works.
Very well said Boss
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:17 AM   #27
RamV
Getting Wild

Well i took my cart apart , i didnt see any wires pinched under the dash or by brake pedel. Where elsa can i look ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:56 AM   #28
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamV View Post
Well i took my cart apart , i didnt see any wires pinched under the dash or by brake pedel. Where elsa can i look ?

I would trace the two wires directly from the light. One should hook to a sonic weld near the reverse buzzer, and the other should go to the OBC. The brake lights should be on a completely different circuit than the OBC. As for a meter, get one of Scottyb's meters. They are high quality. I left my 'idiot light' and added his meter to my cart.

http://cartsunlimited.net/Digital_Battery_Meters.html
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:24 PM   #29
RamV
Getting Wild

I noticed today after driving it from work , even if dont hit the brake or put parking brake on it still turns on and off every 2 minutes or so. Until i put my cart on tow. Any ideas why?

RamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:40 PM   #30
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

The light will come on if the pack voltage is below 48v or if the OBC detects that there is less than 25% capacity left in the batteries.

Since the light is powered by the Tow/Run switch, it will go OFF if you turn the switch OFF.

You need to measure each individual battery voltage after one of those drives when the battery warning light comes ON.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car