lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Ezgo rxv

Well over the last few months I have noticed that there are starting to be more and more requests for information regarding the EZGO RXV's. I know that people will ask for information, so I have the manuals and thought I would post up a little thread just to share with everyone. Always consult with you local EZGO dealer just to make sure the parts numbers have not changed. This should at least be a good reference for most people. Good Luck!

LH
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 607975 RXV Electric.pdf (9.65 MB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf 607976 RXV Gas.pdf (17.83 MB, 54 views)
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
cartboy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ezgo rxv

As for how they perform, I am now in year 2 of a fleet of 60. 2008s.

The dealer has already told me the 2010 models have supposedly eliminated some of the shortcomings of 2008 and 2009s.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...oblem-iii.html
cartboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #3
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Cartboy, no offense, but you are having an isolated situation, to judge the entire production of RXV's over the last 2+ years based on a single fleet having issues that may or may not be environment based is patently unfair. Let me take you for a ride in "The Villages" where there are upwards of 5-6k RXV's running loose and I can pretty well guarentee you that they would dispute your findings of Shortcomings (and probably mention some of their own). These people put more miles on their golf carts than most people put on a regular car per year and they would be the FIRST to raise cain if there were a major issue with the carts.

For those unfamiliar with "The Villages", it is a Town (practically a city now) designed and built around the idea of the Golf Car (or LSV) being the PRIMARY mode of transportation. Approximately 80k homes, each with at least 1 (and many with 2) golf carts in the garage (in fact, many homes have no car, just 2 golf cars in the garage). These people use Golf cars for getting EVERYWHERE (they even have a Bridge over a 6 lane road just so they don't have to wait for traffic lights to cross). They have Bridges, Tunnels, their own lanes of traffic, designated parking at places like Walmart and BestBuy.... literally everything is designed with the golf cars in mind.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

I think it would be cool to go visit and drive around with a golf cart !
Old 08-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #5
cartboy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Cartboy, no offense, but you are having an isolated situation, to judge the entire production of RXV's over the last 2+ years based on a single fleet having issues that may or may not be environment based is patently unfair.
Although our course was the first to report the problem, our dealer has confirmed it as being widespread, and all of the early RXVs are to have their autobrake solenoids replaced. For those carts that exhibit auto-brake lockup, that is the place to look first . . . on all of them.

According to our dealer, also, other problems with the 2008/2009s, such as but not restricted to the moaning and groaning and creaking of the auto-brake, supposedly have been fixed.

As with many new technologies, the first ones to hit the public are the guinnea pigs.

Even if it was not systemic, it's such an easy fix it would be a shame to discourage folks from considering it.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

I have sold a few Yamaha PTV to the villages in FL. The customer I talked to was telling me about their "city". I think it would be pretty cool.

I was talking to a truck driver last week and he stated there is a "city" in GA the same way that is becoming pretty big. He said it was odd to see golf cart parking spaces in walmart and the grocery store.

I want to go to the Villages just to check it out. I think it would be awesome.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #7
cartboy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartboy View Post
As with many new technologies, the first ones to hit the public are the guinnea pigs.
CC: I noticed you said about the same thing here:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...v-no-go-2.html
Old 04-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
trudistance1234
Not Yet Wild

i noticed your manuals are 2008 and 2009.. do you have any 2010 manuals for the rxv gas?

Thanks
trudistance1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudistance1234 View Post
i noticed your manuals are 2008 and 2009.. do you have any 2010 manuals for the rxv gas?

Thanks
Nope, what you see is what there is.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #10
LuvMyTJ
Not Yet Wild

Thank you LostHusker for your generosity.
LuvMyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO