lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
davet
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Where is EZGO going ?

I thought I read that EZGO was going to stop the RXV due to AC system problems and numerous other elec problems.What is the future of the PDS,just curious,I do know there are no used PDS carts to buy in my area?? Dave
davet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Where is EZGO going ?

I had heard this rumor a while back so asked one of my buddies who works for EZ-Go and he stated not true on the RXVs... And I think one of the reasons the PDS cart selection is getting slimmer is because there are quite a few golf courses not that are opting to get rebuilt carts instead of new ones. Cheaper
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Don't most golf courses just lease their cart fleet? Pay a monthly payment and if the cart quits, the EZ-GO "Big Truck" comes out with a replacement cart (notice I didn't say "new") drops it off, and takes the broken one back to be fixed and ready to replace the next broken one!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Every lease can have different terms and conditions, as well as levels of factory trained service. But yes, most courses lease their carts.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
davet
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ok,everyday is a learning experience,I asked the question "Where is EZGO going"Today I find that since 2010 they have been producing a 48v TXT,I must move that rock every once in awhile and look out !All I can find out about these is they are shunt wound,6 8v batts.Can anyone clue me in on their history,the good and the bad.Stock controller is 250 amp and I see controller up grades but how good are they stock?They seem to be pricey compared to PDS.Thanx in advance!!Dave
davet is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO