lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
systech1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Need help with Identifying cart

I went to redo some wiring, jacked up the front and noticed the right wheel was higher than the left, turns out the right shock is stuck in the collapsed position, so now I need front shocks. I have an EZGO XT500, tried going to EZGO.com with my serial number. It comes back as

Model:Cushman/Industrial
Type:Electric
Sub Model:Electric XT500 Turf Vehicle
Year:1997

No one seems to list parts for this. Need to know what this cart is based on so I can order parts. Some people list shocks by length, is this from the ends of the studs or from the ends of the shock body?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00027~1.jpg (157.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00028~1.jpg (147.2 KB, 0 views)
systech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
subby44
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Need help with Identifying cart

did you find numbers on the good shock?
subby44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
systech1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Yes, the numbers are H2915G2A and 27538-G01 manufacturer name is MAECO. Length from stud to stud is 16" extended 11" collapsed, from top to bottom of body 13 1/4 and 8 1/4".
Old 04-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
systech1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Made a mistake measuring. Front shocks have studs at both ends. The shocks are 13" collapsed and 16" extended measuring from the ends of the studs, they are 8.25" collapsed and 11.25" extended measuring from the top of the shock body to the bottom. Really need to get these shocks ordered if anyone can help with a current part number. emailed EZGO waiting on a response from them. Probably going to need rear shocks as well, have not had a chance to take them off as yet. They have a stud at the top and an eye at the bottom.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO