lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
eminence_front
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default AXE4844 install today, clarify Fuse, and another Q

Hey ya'll. Happy saturday.

Seeing as how it doesn't appear it's ever gonna stop raining here in Texas, i went on a little mini shopping spree this week on the bay and Amazon.

I have a 2000 EZ Fleet car that's still on 36v.

I plugged up my AXE4844 today to program it, and noticed the brake current setting from the prev. owner was set at like 80%. Seems a little aggressive, for plug brake current. Should I maybe consider 50/50 ?

Also, It was a used controller so I didn't get the high-current inline fuse I see them shipping with new. Anyone know of a reasonably accessible retail outlet to pick one up ? Or can I hit Grainger or something for this ? Prefer not to waste the weekend waiting on a Fuse.

Only other thought I had, was concerned with current draw on the stock motor. It's pretty much just going to be a servicable motor until I can get the cart rewired this week and I'm not overly concerned about saving it, but I left the max current at 400. I've seen +/- on running big tires on these stock motors with 400A and obviously it's not long for this type of work.

Anybody buy these used motors or take cores for credit ? I don't have a use for it once my upgraded motor is in.

Thx, and thx for all the help I have been able to gather on my own from past threads and search. I can't thank everyone directly so I'll thank the community experts (you know who you are.)

Thanks.

BD - North TX
eminence_front is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO