lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2016, 11:05 AM   #21
RAKA97
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Radio Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CART-ZILLA View Post
I tried the radio thing I usually beat them to death...lol
I understand ! I guess it all depends on what the cart will be used for.
As for mine it's just a campground cruiser on paved roads so I haven't
had any problems out of it .
RAKA97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #22
Tidenumone
Not Yet Wild

mine will also never go off road, i live in Fl in a golf cart friendly area. we use it to go to the bus stop in the morning, park in the afternoon and then ice cream at night.
Tidenumone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:07 PM   #23
Perry007
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just installed a pair of Rockford Fosgate 6.5 - 3 ways in the cubie boxes powered by a RF 150x2 then used the pass through to piggy back a RF PS-8 (8" sub w/amp) that I mounted under the basket to the motor/axle access panel.

I use a bluetooth dongle in the RCA input of the RF 150X2 and paired it to my phone and use apps for audio. I ran the remote line to a toggle switch on the dash. I really like my set up, impressed me a bit, and it doesn't drain on the batteries... I was nervous about this after I bought everything and got in the middle of the install!!! (I just upgraded from 36v pack to 48v.) I can run 4 hours of tunes, 5 LED DRL lights (3amp rated) and about 5 miles of driving and only drop the pack voltage just less than one volt.
Perry007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:11 PM   #24
RAKA97
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry007 View Post
I just installed a pair of Rockford Fosgate 6.5 - 3 ways in the cubie boxes powered by a RF 150x2 then used the pass through to piggy back a RF PS-8 (8" sub w/amp) that I mounted under the basket to the motor/axle access panel.

I use a bluetooth dongle in the RCA input of the RF 150X2 and paired it to my phone and use apps for audio. I ran the remote line to a toggle switch on the dash. I really like my set up, impressed me a bit, and it doesn't drain on the batteries... I was nervous about this after I bought everything and got in the middle of the install!!! (I just upgraded from 36v pack to 48v.) I can run 4 hours of tunes, 5 LED DRL lights (3amp rated) and about 5 miles of driving and only drop the pack voltage just less than one volt.
We need pics to see your setup
RAKA97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #25
LVCJ
going,.. going,.. gone!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKA97 View Post
We need pics to see your setup
Yes....PICS PLEASE!!!!!^^^^^^^^
LVCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #26
CART-ZILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

CART-ZILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:29 PM   #27
marianol
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

In mine (97 Shuttle 2+2) I have 2 Infinity 6.5" mounted under the seat (tight fit) and they are wired to a rockford fosgate r250x4 Where i connect my phone via aux cable.

The small switch you see in the pics is the AMP switch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160303_132307.jpg (221.2 KB, 0 views)
marianol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:15 AM   #28
nixon_ltd@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry007 View Post

Perry007- do you mind sharing some pics of your cubby speaker setup? I am looking to do/create the same. Thanks!
nixon_ltd@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO