lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #1
Trojanaviation
Not Yet Wild

Default Danaher handheld

Any of you guys know of a good place to find a Danaher handheld? I bought a cart that wasn't running and the previous owner was thinking it's the controller. Just wanted to troubleshoot it completely before I bought a new controller. Thanks
Trojanaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2016, 02:15 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Danaher handheld

search this site for "rxv t-shoot guide danaher", its the ezgo diag book. has tons of tests & info anyone should have if they want to work on a RXV. many tests to try that can be done without handheld.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #3
Trojanaviation
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, I've been running through that and everything has tested good until I got to the 5V supply side. When checking the accelerator ohms I got a good reading of around 23 Kohms but on the brake harness I only got 20 milliohms. I checked it over and over and got the same. It's saying to change the harness. Is there anything else to check before doing that? Also I went ahead and checked the voltage of the accelerator pedal and got -4.8 with no change in voltage as the pedal is depressed.
Trojanaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:26 AM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

voltage readings are what you want. the brake position & throttle position sensors will not give any useful readings on the Ohm setting. also, try unplugging one sensor then testing the other. a bad sensor can fault the whole 5v circuit, preventing getting a good reading from the other sensors.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO