lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
BHTtech
Not Yet Wild

Default 81 ezgo 2stroke carb issues

Hi, new here and I've got an issue with a 81 2cycle that I'm looking at for a friend. It will start but won't rev up. It seems to be starving for fuel but I can't tell why. I've cleaned the carb several times and I'm out of ideas. It is not oil injected and I have a spare tank hooked up to the carb cause the fuel pump needs rebuilding. I plugged the vac hole for the fuel pump thinking that may be it but no help. There doesn't seem to be any adjustment other than the low idle screw. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
BHTtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO