lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2016, 06:46 AM   #11
crash test dummy

Default Re: First cart build in Florida

yea .. month of weekends
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2016, 06:48 AM   #12
mutant
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
yea .. month of weekends
X2
mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #13
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theflyinglineman View Post
I have a few more questions. I consider myself pretty handy. I usually can fix fix just about everything short of engines (mental block) lol. The only problem I have is time. What is truly involved in taking a stock TXT from golf course cruiser to family fun wagon.

What I am looking for when finished is.

Cart that will go 20-25 mph 20 would be fine thinking higher speed to compensate for extra weight when we have 4 people aboard.Just about any cart will do this with the proper electronics

Back seat Easy upgrade. I prefer the MadJax seats because of their plastic bases

Led lights including turn signalsEasy upgrade to do especially with the RedHawk kit which now has extra stub outs for side marker lights as well.

Dc to Dc converter A must for accessories

RadioI prefer to do a Bluetooth unit rather than a radio since the radio usually cuts out while driving anyway because of interference from the controller

Color lights under the cartlots of choices out there

Seat beltsfront and rear retractables work best

Lift kit I think 6" not sure what kind (spindle,axel,A arm)spindle lift is what I prefer unless you have the money for a long travel

Rims and tire again not sure 10" 12" or 14"go with 12 or 14, they look better

New extended topGet the top from the same company as the back seat for ease of install

New bodyLiquid Lenny in the Tampa are has the best prices and awesome options for custom paintwork

Very reliable when finished since you are upgrading electronics just about any cart will work, but stick with EZGO or Club CAR

Some chrome bling

Maybe a sensor that would turn on a hidden strobe light if someone bumped cart or stepped on it when parked. (Cheap security system to scare away kids looking to take it for a joy ride)

I think from what I read on the Internet to accomplish this should all be bolt on items so I could be wrong but I am thinking this should be able to be done in a couple of weekends.what do you guys think.

Thanks
Adam
Comments in red
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:08 PM   #14
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
New body Liquid Lenny in the Tampa are has the best prices and awesome options for custom paintwork
omg!!!! Liquid Lenny is the best in the country !!!!

http://liquidlennysgolfcarts.com/

tell mark you are on BGW and Dave says hi ( guy with the jeep body )

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO