lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2017, 09:43 AM   #1
Comanche250
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Electric motor question

I have a 2009 Club cart serial number PQ 0915-017264 President, I want to upgrade motor. Friend gave me a club car rear end with this motor, will it work on my cart if I upgrade it. Will send it out to Plum Quik. Want to run 30 mph. Motor part number 101785702
Model number 5BC58JBS6221B the first number could be a 6 or 5
Date code VNN N
Voltage 48 Volt
HP 3.75 special service

I can send a picture of the motor sticker if someone can post for me. Thanks for any help
Comanche250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2017, 11:26 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Electric motor question

Not sure if PQ can make that tin can run 7000 rpms required for this cart to reach 30 mph. Call them.
For a 27.5 mph CC IQ running on 18" tires see the FSIP high speed motor.
aka FSIP - MOT- A3
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #3
Comanche250
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Electric motor question

Thanks for the reply. I'm running a six in lift with 23x10.50-12 tires and speed code four. Running 20-21 mph now. Have 2.0 cables with 4 x 12volt battery's. Mostly run on flat ground here on the coast. Which motor and controller and solenoid do you recommend, I want a plug and play and would like to run 30 mph are as close as I can. I looked at your chart. Only reason I was thinking PQ was so I could send in the spare motor I was asking about so I wouldn't have down time. Mostly drive around at 15 mph but want the extra power to play with my friends in the hood. Don't golf, just ride in the neighborhood. Thanks
Comanche250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car