lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default EV Battery Center Update for Lithium Packs

Hello to all members. I have worked with Nick for the last two years, first installing my own complicated pack and then seven others for members at my club. He has been to Orlando twice, last time in April this year, and seen most of the carts I have done. We had been in contact pretty much on a regular basis until this sudden illness back in June. He really hasn't let me in on what is going on.

However, just a couple of weeks ago, I was inquiring thru email about what he may have on hand in the double modules. He is not assembling packs for anyone, which you all know. I had another member at my club thinking about a pack (if parts available), so I was asking about parts that I may be able to get to make a pack.

In Nick's response about the double modules, he asked if I would be willing to help some of his customers who have inquired about packs, since he is not healthy enough to be dealing with pack assembly or keeping up with email and phone support. But, he was willing to sell and ship parts for DIY projects. I agreed and posted a blurb about my help on one of the lithium threads. I got two quick responses, but when I sent an inquiry as to what and how many modules he had in stock and a phone call to him as well, I have gotten no response. Since I have had no replies from him, I am concerned that his health has made a bad turn. I will try and reach him thru his wife at the EV Battery Center and see if I can get an update.

I am wishing him the best and hope that he comes thru this illness. I will post an update as soon as I get some information for all.

Prayers fo Nick.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EV Battery Center Update for Lithium Packs

Prayers sent for Nick and his family.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
rib33024

Prayers sent for Nick and his family
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Absolutely prayers for all. This is the time of year to be joyous and celebratory, I hate that so many are having health issues..... Blessings to all!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

And PingEye3, thank you for the info and keeping us all abreast of what is going on with Nick. I have been checking his site monthly because my plan has been to go lithium once my 7.5 year old US's give up the ghost.

So if we do get a 2nd option, please add me to the list as I will be another interested party.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #6
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanks everyone for the prayers for Nick, I will post something the minute I get an update.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM   #7
FireFighterHill
Getting Wild
Club Car

I hope he is alright! Send him our best. And thanks for letting us know!
FireFighterHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #8
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hello Everyone,
It is with a sad heart that I report that our lithium guru at EV Battery Center, Nick Tranakiev has lost his battle with his illness, he passed away on Dec 10th. Neli, his wife, told me that the reoccurrence was sudden and he did not recover.
My prayers go out to Neli and son for their loss.

Neli knew that Nick had asked me to help with possible DIY pack orders. I will post an update here as soon as she and I get something set up to help those who want to install a lithium pack. There probably won't be any more assembled packs for a while.

Stay tuned for updates

Keep the faith
Gary
Old 12-18-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
harriswallace
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Hello Everyone,
It is with a sad heart that I report that our lithium guru at EV Battery Center, Nick Tranakiev has lost his battle with his illness, he passed away on Dec 10th. Neli, his wife, told me that the reoccurrence was sudden and he did not recover.
My prayers go out to Neli and son for their loss.

Neli knew that Nick had asked me to help with possible DIY pack orders. I will post an update here as soon as she and I get something set up to help those who want to install a lithium pack. There probably won't be any more assembled packs for a while.

Stay tuned for updates

Keep the faith
Gary
Sorry for your loss prays sent.
harriswallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:40 AM   #10
jethaulin
never finished

Club Car

prayers going out. was a great guy and so helpful. will be missed.
jethaulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car