lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2019, 11:01 AM   #11
rngilliland
Gone Wild

Default Re: New Purchase Alert! 2008 EZGO RXV - First Time Cart Owner

Check the bushings on the outside of the A arm. They are plastic and if they haven't ever been replaced they are probably worn out. This link is for the four bushings and the sleeves. https://www.ebay.com/itm/E-Z-GO-RXV-...vz4:rk:12:pf:0 Replacing the bushing may help tighten up the suspension but there will always be some slop. When my steering rack wore out I replaced it with a cheap one from ebay and it has worked fine for two years.

If you adjust the toe first make sure the tie rods are equal length on each side of the rack. Since your steering wheel is crooked they are probably adjusted to different lengths. Or the pinion may have skipped a tooth on the rack. When you adjust the toe always turn both tie rod ends an equal number of turns. If the cart is still twitchy after adjusting the toe, adjust the tie rods one turn at a time until it feels better.
rngilliland is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2019, 11:45 AM   #12
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Purchase Alert! 2008 EZGO RXV - First Time Cart Owner

Sorry, I accidentally posted to wrong thread and I can't delete this post...
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO