lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2019, 06:43 PM   #1
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Windshield spacers g29 Drive

Well I got this 16 drive and it came with a windshield not installed. I have not installed it yet because I plan on replacing the body. There were little spacers inside the rubber bushings to hold the plexiglass away from the upright. Well I was worried about losing them so I took them out and put them in a ziplock bag and put them where I would know right where they were. Well apparently someone didn’t like where I had put them and moved the bag. Does anyone know where it is now? That would be a no.

So. Can I make these or buy them somewhere? I haven’t given up looking but doesn’t look good. Looks like the attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 86FC08E0-1D4A-4B7D-88E9-4307BFB45C10.jpeg (8.2 KB, 0 views)
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2019, 08:32 PM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Windshield spacers g29 Drive

Just looks like a regular steel spacer. If you know the dimensions I cant imagine it would be that hard to find. Or make, if you have a piece of tube and a hacksaw
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:42 PM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Windshield spacers g29 Drive

Yep. Looks like a spacer. I am going to take one out of my other drive and measure it. And when I go buy 4 new ones I will probably find the others.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha