lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2019, 06:36 PM   #1
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 2014 Valor

Hello! I'm getting a 2014 Valor and am trying to find any information I can on it but am coming up short! I think I understand the Valor is a TXT that came with a factory 3" lift and nicer wheels/tires? I won't get it until this weekend but I have no idea what engine is in it, what kind of lift will fit, or any other upgrades I can do. I also looked at the manuals here, but they seem to be for older models? Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated as this might be my new shooting cart! Thanks
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2019, 01:30 PM   #2
TARider
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2014 Valor

If I remember correctly (I have a Valor as well but bought it a few years ago), it’s a factory 2” lift and 10” aluminum wheels that make it “different” than a standard TXT. Mine also came with the MAX5 rear seat, not sure if that was part of the Valor thing though.
The engine is the Kawi 13.5 horse.
Pretty much any accessory that fits the same year TXT will work.
TARider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #3
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanks for the reply! I did a serial number lookup and it said it was a 2013 but the date code says B2714 so I assumed it was a 2014. This one has a rear seat but the frame is all aluminum with the diamond plate when you flip the seat. I don't think it came with it? I'll have it home tomorrow so I can find out more.
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:22 PM   #4
dale817
Not Yet Wild

Sounds like a nice cart, congrats on the purchase

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dale817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO