lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
Not Yet Wild

Default EZ-Go Terrain 1000 48V wont move

Hey guys new to this forum. I have a e-z go terrain 1000. The problem started last week i diagnosed it and i replaced the solenoid but it still wont move. i checked the key switch, F&R switch, pedal switch and the throttle sensor. and it all worked i made sure all fuses were good. i noticed that the controller was blinking 3:3 i looked in the free service manuals online and i seen the fault codes said to replace the controller. I'm fairly new to this but i want to make sure before i get the controller. do any of you have experience on diagnosing these carts. thanks
71840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-29-2020, 02:42 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: EZ-Go Terrain 1000 48V wont move

I would check your main battery cables for a bad connection. 3.3 is Internal voltage too low at startup.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 03:13 PM   #3
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZ-Go Terrain 1000 48V wont move

Yea i checked that and connection are good and tight. there is corrosion but im getting 50v. and 50v to the solenoid i see the motor controller blinking red light in 3's. could it be the controller?
71840 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
not moving
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO