lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2021, 11:04 PM   #1
shawn.m
Gone Wild

Default ST350 rear axle - pop out of forward

long time no talk to guys

just got a 2006 st350 with what looks like a VC625 25hp kit in it. It does not match fully the Vegas carts website. will post pictures in a moment

Has 18hp on right side of motor. Has a different motor cradle than the ones in the pictures on the discontinued Vegas Carts website.

1st question - ran great for 2 days now until i got it pretty stuck in my creekbed. It goes into reverse great - starting to pop out of forward into neutral. I need to go adjust my cable first. Cable might have some more play to pull up. Otherwise will have to pull out the rear axle and split it to check the shifting fork.

parts diagrams only show part -74544-G01 for rear chunk. Can you still get the internal gears ?
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2021, 07:20 AM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: ST350 rear axle - pop out of forward

My first guess was going to be the cable also, more common. If the cables are original I'd replace them. I did that on a txt years ago, had the same issue. It would pop out of gear under load like hauling a trailer.

I think you can still get parts for those transaxles. I just looked on Country Cat and they don't show anything. You might have to find a Spicer dealer. Is that trans the ME29?
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO